Terms and Conditions
Cyprus Villages Payment or Cancellation Terms and Conditions
company registration: HE41615
Official company name for business:
C.V.AGROTOURISM CO LTD
Cyprus Member of the Cyprus Agrotourism Company Licensed by the CTO P/26
A purchase with the name CYPRUS VILLAGES will appear on your Bank Statement
For final confirmation of reservation we require 10% deposit of the total amount. The full balance is due one day after your arrival at our main office at Tochni village either in EURO cash or credit card.
Cancellations received over 6 weeks prior to arrival will be entitled to full refund of deposit or choice of 12 month re-booking period beginning after the cancelled reservation date to re-book and the deposit will be valid. Any cancellations received in any period of 6 weeks prior to reservation arrival date the 10% deposit will be considered as cancellation fee. Our services are an exception to the rule of the consumer rights law L.133 (I) 2013 to withdrawal under the Cyprus article 15 paragraph (ib)
For package bookings including rental car, your rental car is booked with our partner Europcar which is located at Larnaca airport, Paphos airport collection can also be arranged. Please note you need to bring your driving license and a credit card for the rental. Your card will be charged for the full tank of petrol and airport fee €20.00 upon receiving the car. For those booking additionally to the package a taxi transfer from the airport with option of delivery of rental car to the village the next morning please note the transfer is for maximum 4 passengers and infants must sit on a parents lap, there are no baby seats in taxi’s. Maximum luggage space is 3 suitcases and some small bags. Passengers with extra items such as prams, carry cots, bikes etc must be advised at the time of reservation as it maybe necessary to book an extra taxi service. Return airport taxi services must be booked and reconfirmed a few days prior to your departure from Cyprus at our main reception.
Compliance with Laws
Compliance with Laws: You shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the Republic of Cyprus (e-Commerce Law: L156(I)/2004 and Amendment Law: L97(I)/2007 & CTO Travel Agencies - Laws/Regulations/Guidelines) and foreign authorities relating to any service, product, or download associated with this site
Our system will save your bookings in our data base , Should you have any changes or quiries please contact our reservation department with you booking Id that you will find on your reservation voucher.
For the moment all information is in English and Russian. Any contract that may need to be completed or reservation form and/or any enquiry will be in English or Russian. Upon request, we may apply the Greek language in certain fields, such as correspondence and communication with our office. Most importantly, at the time of reservation – all names must be entered in English Capital letters, as they appear on your travel documents – Passports and Identity Cards where applicable.
All companies involving, the reservations, excursions packages or other services provided by us through this web site should be addressed as soon as possible and the latest 10 days after the end of the trip, to the email email@example.com, or by phone calling the office 00357 24332998 or Fax 00357 24332295.
All prices are inclusive of the all taxs and vat, . Prices are in Euro (EUR) unless otherwise provided and are accurate at the time of booking. If taxes, fees or charges are introduced or increased the cost of the accommodation may be increased to cover this. Once the full price has been paid and reservation have been issued we will not increase the price to be paid by. The issue of reservation voucher and the payment must be made within a certain time frame from the time the reservation was made. We shall not accept your booking unless full payment is made. Payment can be done by Visa and Master debit or credit cards though the secure JCC Gateway system. A purchase with the name Visit Rural Cyprus will appear in your bank statement. Cash and cheque options are possible to individuals and/or Travel Agents when affecting a booking and payment in person at our offices. Such cheque payments are subject to clearance through our Bank. Payments by special agreement are reserved for pre authorized accounts and/or Travel Agents. Following payment we shall process your booking and advise You accordingly. In case of non-availability we shall recommend alternative options and if not accepted by You we will refund the amount paid by You immediately.
CONFIRMATION Reservation VOUCHERS
When You book an accommodation through this site You will receive an immediate confirmation voucher. When you pay and issue for your booking, applicable, electronic vouchers will be sent to the e-mail address provided to us. If applicable You must print the Voucher(s) delivered to the e-mail address provided to and present same on arrival. In case of printing trouble please contact us immediately for corrective action. A purchase with the name Visit Rural Cyprus will appear in your bank statement.
Star ratings and quality of accommodation: The client/customer/ partner acknowledge that star and any other ratings are merely a general outline based on the official star rating of Cyprus (governed by the Cyprus Tourism Organization) and may not be relied up on to identify the quality of the accommodation. Standards can vary within the classifications, and this is usually reflected in the price.
Area of jurisdiction-Governing law These terms & conditions are subject to the Laws of the Republic of Cyprus and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Cyprus.
Force Majeure If as a consequence of Force Majeure, www.CYPRUSVILLAGES.com.cy is obliged to curtail, alter or cancel a booking and/or any services agreed, the client or customer shall not be entitled to claim compensation for any loss arising as a consequence of the said curtailment, alteration or cancellation. The term ‘Force Majeure’ includes but is not limited to acts of God, natural disaster, fire and any other destruction of any accommodation booked, riots, acts of civil or international war, natural disasters, fires, exercise of municipal, legislative, military or any other authority, strikes, industrial action, or any other reason beyond the control of www.cyprusvillages.com.cy
CYPRUS VILLAGES makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, any services provided via this website or the suitability of any of the services for a particular purpose. As CYPRUS VILLAGES provides certain services to you via the Internet, CYPRUS VILLAGES makes no representations, nor gives any warranties or guarantees of any nature as to the availability of any communications network or systems of any third party on whom you or CYPRUS VILLAGES rely to provide any of the services.
CYPRUS VILLAGES Statement of Privacy
Your privacy is very important to CYPRUS VILLAGES. To help protect your privacy, we adhere to the following guidelines.
1. CYPRUS VILLAGES will explicitly ask when they need information that personally identifies you or allows them to contact you ("Personal Information"). Generally this Personal Information is requested when making reservations, registering to use this website, when requesting a particular service, when sending feedback or when entering a competition.
2. CYPRUS VILLAGES will use your Personal Information to operate the sites, provide services, and to inform you of new features, services, and products, to enable us to process, validate and verify reservation and requests for services and for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; to improve your experience on our website; to improve and develop new features and services; to alert you to new services and special offers and for other purposes
3. Should you not wish us to use the Personal Information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The website is viewed over a secured connection. Any information provided by you on this website cannot be viewed by anyone else over the Internet.
1. Any claim, dispute or impasse relating to these terms and conditions shall by governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Cyprus in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the services referred to herein, or these terms and conditions or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
2. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior oral and written agreements. No failure or delay on the part of CYPRUS VILLAGES in exercising any right or remedy hereunder or enforcing the terms and conditions of this Agreement will operate as a waiver thereof. Headings are for convenience only and not for use in interpretation of these terms and conditions.
How to book
1. PLEASE SELECT THE DATES YOU WISH TO VISIT
2. PLEASE SELECT THE NUMBER OF APARTMENTS YOU REQUIRE
3. PLEASE SELECT NUMBER OF ADULTS AND CHILDREN / INFANTS
4. PRESS SEARCH
5. PLEASE SELECT THE BOARD TYPE YOU REQUIRE
6. PLEASE SELECT THE APARTMENT YOU REQUIRE AND PRESS BOOK NOW
7. REVIEW YOUR BOOKING AND PRESS CONTINUE
8. PLEASE PRESS BOOK NOW
9. PLEASE FILL IN YOUR PERSONAL DATA
10. IF IN ANY STEPS YOU HAVE MADE A MISTAKE PLEASE CLICK THE BACK ARROW ICON IN TOP RIGHT
11. PRESS CONFIRM BOOKING AND YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO JCC
12. ADD YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS
13. YOU WILL RECIEVE A CONFIRMATION VOUCHER ONCE THE CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN CLEARED .